Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tree vs Factory




I upload the sketch with a camera from hand phone and it looks not clear enough, so i start with redrew the outlines.


Then, I create a new layer and brush brown color for the tree log.


After that, i create another 2 new layer for the smoke and factory. Grey color for the smoke and blue color for the factory.


I try to use a gradient map for my background but it seems doesn't good enough. I did try other background and draw something at the background but it is not working well.




Lastly, I search on the web for a background image, I choose an image of sunset sky as my background, this actually generate a gloomy mood which suit the message that this picture indicate. The tree log inside the smoke that coming out from the factory tells a message, which is trees are being cutting down in order to build more and more factory. This will then results in causing the global warming issue become more and more worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment